Hackers are continuously looking for opportunities to breach established security protocols, either for self-gratification or as part of a crime syndicate. In today’s information era, hacked information has become a commodity. Hacking attacks are directed at all types of business establishments, irrespective of size. Below are a few valuable TIPS based on Verizon’s research into thousands of security breaches affecting companies like yours that use point-of-sale (POS) systems to process customer payments:
- Change administrative passwords on all POS systems
- Implement a firewall or access control list on remote access/administration services
If hackers can’t reach your system, they can’t easily steal from it. After that, you may also wish to consider these:
- Avoid using POS systems to browse the web (or anything else on the Internet for that matter)
- Make sure your POS is a PCI DSS compliant application
- If a third-party vendor looks after your POS systems, we recommend asking them to confirm that these things have been done.
- If possible, obtain documentation. (ask your vendor)
- Following these simple practices will save a lot of wasted money, time, and other troubles for your business and your customers.
Cialis Price is always different. In Africa, it is more expensive, because the expensive shipping. But you can order Cialis in Asia, and its price will be the same way.