Counterfeit card fraud is fraud generally arising from a card that has been illegally manufactured from information stolen on the magnetic strip of a genuinely issued card. In other cases, lost and stolen cards and old cards are encoded with information stolen from a genuine card for purposes of committing counterfeit card fraud. The information needed for counterfeit card fraud is usually stolen through card skimming of a genuine card. What is Card Not Present Fraud?
What to Do to Prevent Falling Victim to Card Fraud:
- Never let the card out of your sight when making payments. Always follow your card with your eyes
- Report any suspicious behavior by the person to whom you have handed your card when making payments immediately to your Bank
- Never accept help from anyone at the ATM
- Know what your ATM looks like, so that you are able to notice any foreign objects attached to it.
- Never use an ATM that is tampered with or visibly damaged; this may be a ploy to force you to use another ATM in close proximity on which a device may be mounted
- Report any foreign objects on ATM, or suspicious people loitering around ATM’s to your bank immediately
What to do to prevent falling victim to Card Not Present fraud:
Always check your bank statement for suspicious transactions when disposing of bank statements – and any other receipts and financial information – you should shred or burn them.
- Never leave your card or your card details lying around and never let anyone else use your card.
- Never divulge your PIN to anyone.
- Use the card security products offered by merchants on-line
- When shopping online, only place orders with your card on a secure website
- Do not send e-mails that quote your card number, expiry date or any card details
- Report any irregularities noticed on your bank statements to your bank immediately you become aware of them.
Cialis Price is always different. In Africa, it is more expensive, because the expensive shipping. But you can order Cialis in Asia, and its price will be the same way.